Term and Conditions
Frolic Adventure requests you to read the terms and conditions at the time of any trip booking. After going through our terms and conditions, be sure that you are ok by the contract between you and Frolic Adventure. Please, feel free to contact us if you have any queries regarding terms and conditions.
Bookings with Frolic Adventure
At the time of booking, you need to pay 10% of the total trip cost. In the case of Tibet and Bhutan, you have to do full payment with a copy of the passport, which is necessary to book the accommodations, trekking paper works and domestic transportations. Rest of the payment should be done as you arrive in Nepal (before the trip departure). For the method of payment, visit our payment method section.
Prices are the same according to the deal. However, the company deserve the right to any changing rates and tax.
Changes in Bookings
You can change your booking trip to the trip anywhere inside Nepal. We are always dedicated to lead you on your interesting and targeted destinations. It depends on your physical fitness, time and interest. You will be responsible for the additional costs of the trip.
Cancellation and Refund
The following conditions apply for the trip cancellation and refund:
- If you do not want to do a trip for the time you booked, 10% of the deposit amount will not be refunded. But you can add that money if you want to do next trip.
- if you cancel the trip before 30 days of your trip date, 20% of the trip cost will be deducted
- if you cancel the trip 3 weeks before the departure date- 45%
- if you cancel the trip 2 weeks before the departure date- 75%
- if you cancel the trip 1 week or less before the departure date- 100%
- The system to cancel the trip to Tibet and Bhutan is different. Please, contact us for the detailed information.
- You can postpone your trip without cancellation charge till next year but you should inform us before 3 weeks of departure via mail. If the rate becomes expensive at the time you want to do the trip, you need to cover up the increased price.
- If the trips you book through the other agent at your place, they refund you according to their company rules and regulations. So, you better to contact them directly.
Trip cancelled by the company:
If we cancel your trip, your deposit and any other payments will be fully refunded. If any circumstances that will be out of our control, the reasonable expenses we have already paid will be deducted from the deposited amount.
Any trekking/tour/climbing guides and porters belong to the company deserve the company’s authority. If you or the company staff showed any illegal things or activities, we are forced to cancel your trip and no refund is made.
The travellers/trekkers must have travel insurance before coming to Nepal that covers accidents, emergency evacuation if you need rescue and so on. For more details, please see our travel insurance page.
All of you must have your valid passport with at least 6 months from your return date and visa can be obtained from Nepalese embassies or consulate in your country or at arrival in Kathmandu airport. You can visit our visa information page for more details.
Acceptance of risk and responsibilities:
Our achievement lies in the excellent services by performing our duty honestly. We are dedicated to making your trips memorable and exciting. But, we are not responsible for the changes in the itinerary due to the unavoidable situation that is out of our control like government restriction, soil erosion, flood and avalanches, road blockage, strikes, weather problem, problems from machinery things, your sickness and other various causes. We are not liable for the loss of your belongings, injuries or death due to those naturally occurring unavoidable cases.
If you have any complaints or suggestions about anything of organizer or staffs, please you can tell to the authorized person who is with you then we will take appropriate action.