Term and Conditions
Frolic Adventure requests you to read the terms and conditions at the time of any trip booking. After going through our terms and conditions, be sure you are ok with the contract between you and Frolic Adventure. Please, feel free to contact us with any queries regarding terms and conditions.
Bookings with Frolic Adventure
You must pay 10% of the total trip cost when booking. In the case of Tibet and Bhutan, you have to make full payment with a copy of the passport, which is necessary to secure the accommodations, trekking paper works and domestic transportation. The remaining amount should be in cash when you arrive in Nepal (before the trip's departure). For the method of payment, visit our payment method section.
Note: We do not add bank service charges on a 10% advance payment. But if you pay the trip amount through your credit card, a 3.5% bank service charge will be added to the trip cost.
Prices are the same according to the deal. However, the company deserves the right to any changing rates and tax.
Changes in Bookings
You can change your booking trip to a trip anywhere inside Nepal. We are always dedicated to leading you to your exciting and targeted destinations. It depends on your physical fitness, time, and interest. You will be responsible for the additional costs of the trip.
Cancellation and Refund
The following conditions apply for the trip cancellation and refund:
- If you do not want to make a trip for the time you booked, 10% of the deposit amount will be refunded, or you can add that money if you want to make the next trip.
- For the unsuccessful trip, we refund some amount, provide additional accommodation in the city or offer another journey with a calculated cost. But, expenses of the field staff, paperwork, and other supplemental fees will not be refundable.
If by mistake you send any amount to our bank account or any trip booking, then you would like your money back; we will only be able to send it to the same bank account from which we received the amount. We won't be able to send it to the other account requested by you.
- The system to cancel the trip to Tibet and Bhutan is different. Please, contact us for detailed information.
- You can postpone your trip without a cancellation charge till next year, but you should inform us three weeks before departure via mail. If the rate becomes expensive when you want to make the trip, you must cover the increased price.
- If the trips you book through the other agent at your place, they refund you according to their company rules and regulations. So, you better contact them directly.
Trip canceled by the company:
If we cancel your trip, your deposit and other payments will be fully refunded. If circumstances are out of our control, the reasonable expenses we have already paid will be deducted from the deposited amount.
Any trekking/tour/climbing guides and porters belonging to the company deserve the company's authority. If you or the company staff show any illegal things or activities, we will cancel your trip, and no refund will be made.
Travelers/trekkers must have travel insurance before coming to Nepal that covers accidents, emergency evacuation if they need rescue, etc. For more details, please see our travel insurance page.
You must have your valid passport at least six months from your return date, and a visa can be obtained from Nepalese embassies or consulates in your country or upon arrival at Kathmandu airport. You can visit our visa information page for more details.
Acceptance of risk and responsibilities:
Our achievement lies in the excellent services by performing our duty honestly. We are dedicated to making your trips memorable and exciting. But, we are not responsible for the changes in the itinerary due to unavoidable situation that is out of our control, like government restriction, soil erosion, flood and avalanches, road blockage, strikes, weather problem, problems from machinery things, sickness, and other various causes. We are not liable for losing your belongings, injuries, or death due to naturally occurring unavoidable cases.
If you have any complaints or suggestions about anything of the organizer or staff, please you can tell the authorized person who is with you then we will take appropriate action.