Organizing different forms of responsible holiday programs which are sustainable and eco-friendly is a significant concern of Frolic Adventure. Wherever we go, we only leave our footprints, minimizing environmental impact and managing rubbish properly. Here are our company policies.
- Uplift the local economy of the travel destination using local guides and porters.
- Offering part-time jobs to university students to encourage their understanding of local economies
- Support women's training and help to gain different skills.
- Use local products.
- Buy locally-made souvenirs.
- Eat locally grown foods and vegetables.
- Use gas/kerosene and decrease the use of firewood.
- Make different toilet camps and manage rubbish properly.
- Not using plastic bags or cans (to more extent) during travel.
- Drinking safe water: using liquid or tabs to purify.
- Not polluting water sources in the mountain.
- Not disturbing, feeding, or touching wild animals.
- Bring bio-degradable things.
- Do not damage any plants.
Cultural Behaves and Respect
- They are not discriminating against people according to their color, sex, religion, region, nationality, race, economic condition, occupation, age, and so on.
- Try to contribute to the local charity.
- Aware of costumes.
- Not hugging and kissing in public.
- Take photos by taking permission.
- Not taking anything from the national park area and restricted zones.
Field Staffs Policy
- Insurance for our guides, porters, and other field staff
- Medical coverage
- Foods and accommodations during the field trip
- Limited load
- Different classes and training
- Promote porter welfare
- The appropriate salary for the staff