We have tried to answer some frequently asked by travelers before buying any tours with us. Please get in touch with us if your questions and answers are not listed below.
Where is Frolic Adventure located?
Frolic Adventure is a locally based trekking and Tour Company in Thamel Kathmandu, Nepal.
When was Frolic Adventure established? What services do they offer?
Frolic Adventure was established in June 2016. They offer trekking to the Nepalese Himalayan base camps, day tours, multi-day tours, peak climbing, luxury tours, and adventure tours in Nepal. We also organize tours to Tibet and Bhutan.
What is the background of the owners?
Young and energetic two guys are running Frolic Adventure after having many years of experience in the Nepalese tourism industry. The owners started tourism as trekking porters, worked as trekking and tour leaders for more than a decade, and worked as tour managers with several different trekking and tour companies.
When should I make my booking?
As soon as which date you would like to travel and after the international flight is confirmed. We advise you to book your tours during the good seasons as autumn and spring. These are the main reasons for the Nepal tour and trekking.
I am ready to book, so what do I need to do?
- Call +9779851043624(Rajesh) or Email us at [email protected] with the following details.
- Your passport copies and auto-size photographs
- Your arrival date with your flight detail
- How many days do you have? Or, if you wish, any recommended and desired trek/tour itinerary or region
Do I have to pay straight away and how much?
It depends on your trust that you may pay the full amount or 20% of the total amount in advance is mandatory for the bookings.
How can I pay?
- Through the online payment gateway filling the form, which you can get on our website payment gateway link
- Wire transfer that you find on our website in the payment gateway section
- By cash upon your arrival
- International money transfer
- What types of documents do I require to travel to Nepal?
- Passport with issued visa
- Original passport for domestic flights and making permits for the unique trekking trails
- Travel Insurance with all risk cover per your traveling detail and visiting altitude.
Do I need to pay airport TAX at Nepal international airport?
Yes, but the airport tax has already been added to your ticket, so you don’t need to pay the cash at boarding.
What types of hotel will I get in Kathmandu?
You will get the standard tourist hotel in Kathmandu and Pokhara, a private room with a private bathroom and other basic facilities, with our all-inclusive trek and tour packages, so if you require more luxury hotels or stars hotels, please let us know your desire.
May I learn some Nepalese words before visiting Nepal?
Of course, you can learn some basic Nepali greetings and valid Nepalese words listed below.
Hello or respect – Namaste
Thank you – Dhanyabad
Welcome – Swagatam
Please – Kripaya
I am sorry – Maaf Garnos
Good – Ramro
Bad – Naramro
Help me – Malai Sahayog Garnos
Please feel free to ask any question you did not get here at any time.