We have tried to answer some questions that are frequently asked by the travellers before buying any tours with us. Please feel free to contact us if your questions and answers are not listed below.
Where is Frolic Adventure located?
Frolic Adventure is in Thamel Kathmandu Nepal which is a locally based trekking and Tour Company.
When was Frolic Adventure established? What services do they offer?
Frolic Adventure was established in June 2016 and they offer trekking to the Nepalese Himalayan base camps, day tours, multi-day tours, peak climbing, luxury tours, and adventure tour activities in Nepal. We also organize tours to Tibet and Bhutan.
What is the background of the owners?
Young and energetic 3 guys are running Frolic Adventure after having many years of experience in the Nepalese tourism industry. The owners started tourism as trekking porters and worked as trekking and tour leaders for more than a decade and work as tour managers with several different trekking and tour companies.
When should I make my booking?
As soon as which date you would like to travel and after the international flight is confirmed. We would like to advise you to book your tours during the good seasons as autumn and spring. These are the main reasons for the Nepal tour and trekking.
I am ready to book so what do I need to do?
- Call +9779851043624(Rajesh)/+9779851132439(Raj) or Email us at [email protected] with the following details.
- Your passport copies and auto-size photographs
- Your arrival date with your flight detail
- How many days do you have? Or if you wish any recommended and desired trek/tour itinerary or region
Do I have to pay straight away and how much?
It depends on your trust to us that you may pay the full amount or 20% of the total amount in advance is mandatory for the advance bookings.
How can I pay?
- Through the online payment gateway filling the form which you can get on our website payment gateway link
- Wire transfer that you find our website in the payment gateway section
- By cash upon your arrival
- International money transfer
- What types of documents do I require to travel to Nepal?
- Passport with issued visa
- Original passport for domestic flights and making permits for the special trekking trails
- Travel Insurance with all risk cover as per your travelling detail and visiting altitude
Do I need to pay airport TAX at Nepal international airport?
Yes, but the airport tax has been already added with your ticket so you don’t need to pay the cash at the boarding time.
What types of the hotel will I get in Kathmandu?
You will get the tourist standard hotel in Kathmandu and Pokhara which is a private room with a private bathroom and other basic facilities with our all-inclusive trek and tour packages so if you require more luxury hotels or stars hotels please let us your desire.
May I learn some Nepalese words before visiting Nepal?
Of course, you can learn some basic Nepali greetings and useful Nepalese words which are listed below
Hello or respect – Namaste
Thank you – Dhanyabad
Welcome – Swagatam
Please – Kripaya
I am sorry – Maaf Garnos
Good – Ramro
Bad – Naramro
Help me – Malai Sahayog Garnos
Please feel free to ask any question that you did not get here at any time.